The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player who will share knowledge but be able to work independently when required. Support will be provided, although an ability to self generate work is an advantage. In return, they will join a Lexcel and IIP accredited firm and will receive a competitive salary, with benefits and good working hours.
- Competence and experience Public and Private Law matters;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Good and effective communicator;
- Flexible and driven with the ability to work as part of a team and to support and assist others where needed;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Able to prioritise workload, good team working required and good timekeeping;
- Able to work under pressure.
- Child Panel Membership with a client following;
- 3+ PQE although all applicants that meet the essential criteria will be considered;
- Experience with Public and Private funded work;
- Competence and experience in other areas of family law;
- Competence in conducting own advocacy including contested hearings
- Knowledge of and ability to use CCMS
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Life Assurance (1 x salary)
- Pension scheme
- 28 days’ holiday
Applicants for this position should submit their C.V. & Covering Letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter.