0151 239 1000
Text ‘CLB’ to 78866
There were 208,655 casualties (slight injuries, serious injuries and fatalities) in road accidents reported to the police in Great Britain in 2010.
A total of 24,517 people were reported killed or seriously injured in 2010.
Pedestrian accidents often result in the most serious injuries, sometimes the consequences of a pedestrian accident can be catastrophic. Quite simply a pedestrian casualty has no protection of any kind against vehicle impact and if you are involved in an accident then you will need to be certain that the lawyers you instruct know what they’re doing and have a proven record of dealing with compensation claims ranging from the modest to the multi million pound settlements generated by a catastrophic accident related injury.
Here at Canter Levin and Berg we can offer you that expertise and experience. We are lawyers, not an online marketing company selling your case to the highest bidder. The Law says that you are entitled to compensation and as trained lawyers we are here to see that you get it. We can offer the following services;
- Physiotherapy and other rehabilitative treatments.
- Referral to medical experts from out countrywide network of doctors and surgeons.
- Recover loss of earnings and other out of pocket expenses.
- Compensate you for future loss of income or reduction in lifestyle
- Compensate friends and family for care and assistance provided to you.
- Compensate you for damage to personal items
- Compensate you for expenses incurred as a result of your injuries.
You have the right to be compensated for a pedestrian accident which was not your fault and even if the accident was partly your fault you can still be compensated.
Contact us now. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Call us now or complete the online enquiry form. Accidents happen and if you’re unfortunate enough to be involved then get us involved and remember that our experience makes yours better.